住宿是單人房 附衛浴 及早餐 LP上價格更高 這些是我殺價後的價格
1. Side Pansion is indeed very good
2. Bauhaus hotsal is just across Big Apple Hostal, they have single- sex dorm, 4 people in a room. Good choice if you prefer a quiet place. Very clean. US14, exclude breakfast
3. Turkman hostal is near the tramway behind the Hippodrum. The advantage is good transportation link and quiet.原文載於: 背包客棧自助旅行論壇 https://www.backpackers.com.tw/forum/showthread.php?t=4237#post55159
1. Bastoncu Pansion: Old Ottoman house. Friendly and hospital host. 15 YTL, ensuite, 4-people dorm, include breakfast, accommdate lots of Korean students and budget travellers, free pick-up from the new town Otogar to the pansion.
Amasra: is indeed the prettiest small town in the black sea region.
Popular with Turkish tourists (not a cheap place), avoid going there on the weekends.
1. Secil Pansion: locate in a quiet street off the big harbour.
Very friendly host, and a kitchen for guest use. Unfortunately they do not speak English. 15 YTL , breakfast not included.
Kurucasile: a small fishign village where you can see local craftsman making boats.
Ordu and Giresum have the best hazlenuts in Turkey. But the cities are not very interesting.
1. HOtel Erzurum: 10~15 YTL, single room. shared bathroom. But I do not recommand this one, coz lots of Natasha (Russian girls working illeagally) staying there.
2. Hotel Anil: 20YTL, single room ensuite. Clean. Include breakfast.
3. Hotel Nur:is just next to the tourist info office. 35 YTL, they have everything in the room, TV, closet, freezer, hair dryer, very clean, but expensive.
1. 9YTL, booking from tourist info office. Starting at 10:00 a.m.
2. 12 YTL at Ulusoy bus company office.
Uzungol: Popularr with turkish and other Middle east tourists
(Cool comparing to other regions in Turkey. Whe it is rainging, the temperature drops to 15C. Freezing!)
Gol pansion: 20YTL. The best pansion along my trip. Very nice and friendly host. New and SUPER CLEAN.
1. Hotel Grand Derya: 20YTL include breakfast, The reception clearks are very friendly. I learned some Kurdish from them.
There is no big bus going to D. beyzait. Always change at Erzurum. The Kurdish told me that the Turkish bus company( Ulusoy, Metero...) can not go to the Kurdish area.原文載於: 背包客棧自助旅行論壇 https://www.backpackers.com.tw/forum/showthread.php?t=4237#post55159
FYI: Trabzon-Erzurum: 6 hrs, Erzurum-D.beyzait: 4.5 hrs
People go to D. Beyzait mainly for Ishak Pasa Palace and Mt. Ararat. This year not so many tour agency operate the tours to Iranian border, Ishak Pasa Palce, metero crater, Norah's ark and Kurdish village, owing to PKK terroist attack. And 1- person taxi ride cost a lot. The best way is to arrive on the weekends when dolmus(mini bus) operate hourly to the palace. The town is quite small and you can go to Van afterwards.
BTW, I went to a restaurant beneath the palace, they have live Kurdish music and dance. Very interesting! The night view looking down D. beyzait is superb!
1. Hotel Buyuk Asur: 20 YTL, the staff speak English and provide lots of info touring around Van. They will, of course; persuade you to buy the tour. But remember it is quite easy to go by yourself to the Hosap castle, lake Van, Akdamer Island, and even see the van cat!
The tourist info center is just across the hotel. The funny thing is that they do not speak English. They just give u a brouchure.
2. Hotel Sahin: 20YTL is a new hotel, clean and near the dolmus stop. They have big breakfast buffet include lots of fruits, special van cheeze, and even soap. Pity that the staff do not speak English.
Tatvan: is basically not attractive. I was there for another Mt. nemrut; an extinct volcano lake, trekking and camping in the Kurdish village (very primitive enviroment) which was quite an unquie experience.
Hotel Usuan: 10 YTL, include breakfast. Very basic hotel, very clean. I saw them wash the bathroom every time after a guest's use and tidy up the sofa every time a guest stand up ( which in a way made me uneasy!)
The pansion and travel agency always tell you there is no 2 day tour to Mt. Nemrut. They want you to come down and stay in their pansions. Actually, you can just buy one way ticket. Along the way, the mini bus pass several villages and you can tell the bus driver to drop you at a pansion near the mountain top. (The driver knows where to find it, most of the pansions are run by their relatives.) The pansion owner organise free transportation to the top and next morning to see the sunrise.
20 YTL include food( breakfast and dinner) and board.
one way ticket is 25 YTL
At night. the stars were so bright and sureal on the mountain top