ADDITIONAL MEASURES FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE RESOLUTION
MINISTERIAL No. 070-2017-MC APPROVING THE REGULATIONS OF THE LLAQTA
The Decentralized Culture Directorate of Cusco announces that from July 1 to 31 October 2017, the Regulation of Sustainable Use and Tourist
Conservation of the Llaqta or Inca City of Machupicchu (the Regulations, hereafter) approved By Ministerial Resolution No. 070-2017-MC, with the following details and measures
• Entrance tickets purchased prior to the validity of the Ministerial Resolution
No. 070-2017-MC and to the notice published on 05-05-17, shall remain in force for the former
Time of stay in accordance with the First Temporary Complementary Provision of the Regulation.
• The tourist visit to the Llaqta or Inca City of Machupicchu must be ordered at a time
Maximum of 4 hours
from the entrance of the visitors, within the 2 established shifts:
From 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. And from 12:00 to 17:30 hours
in accordance with Art. 16 of the Regulations.
• The purpose is to encourage the tourist visit in the afternoon time to offer better Conditions of visits and safer journeys by any of the 3 circuits, being able to
In addition, to benefit from the afternoon rate of reduced cost from the 13:00 hours
According to R.M. No. 030-2016-MC.
• Regarding the first shift, the number of visitors is fluctuating from 2,673 to 3,267 (maximum)
Including those entering the mountains of Machupicchu, Waynapicchu and
From the Inka Road Network and the West Access Road, specifying that the latter May also enter the second round.原文載於: 背包客棧自助旅行論壇 https://www.backpackers.com.tw/forum/showthread.php?t=1940829#post9887120
• Visitors of the first shift who enter between 10:00 and 12:00 a.m.,
Hereafter, normally 4 hours from the date of entry
• Groups and visitors who enter the second shift from 12:00 a.m. will be able Enter up to one hour before, from 11:00 a.m. Stating that this benefit is not
Applies for the evening rate, whose admission is from 13:00 hours. The maximum number
For the second shift and the afternoon schedule is 2,673 visitors.
• Visitor groups should be composed of a maximum of 20 people,
Recommending to all users, especially those of the western or Amazonian access, That in time they acquire their entrance tickets.
• To reiterate that visitors must enter the Inka city accompanied by a guide of Tourism in application of Art. 17.1, who will have to accompany the tourists during the
From the beginning to the end by any of the 3 circuits fulfilling a
Minimum of 2 hours and 30 minutes of visit and the norms of Art. 18 of the Regulation, Organizing itself previously and avoiding all disorder in the frontispiece of the Llaqta.
• In order to comply with the provisions of Article 18.4 of the Regulations, tour guides must Register in the income control system, indicating your name and ID number, meat number
In force of DIRCETUR or COLITUR and the respective circuit.1
• Exceptionally, visitors, who entered the city inka accompanied by a guide Of tourism, the next day, they will be able to enter without tourism guide, showing the ticket of the day
Prior and indicating the name of the tour guide who accompanied them.
• For people visiting the Machupicchu and Waynapicchu mountains, the
Tour guide is optional. The visit to the same Llaqta of Machupicchu may be given before Or after the visit to the mountains with prior agreement of the group and the tour guide. Point
Of reunion between these people and the rest of the group to visit the inka city, will be, for
Exception, the outside of the city inka.
• For persons benefiting from the free special income determined by the
Subparagraphs 2 to 5 of Article 17 of the Regulation, which will enter the second shift, the Tour guide is optional.
• The tourists who, necessarily, intend to do on the same day, their tourist visit in the First and second shifts, they will have to make the respective payment if it admits the capacity原文載於: 背包客棧自助旅行論壇 https://www.backpackers.com.tw/forum/showthread.php?t=1940829#post9887120
Established. The tour guide service for the second entrance is optional.
• Visitors to the Machupicchu Mountain
will have a maximum time of 7 hours
for their Visit including the Inka city from its entrance, while visitors to the Mountain Waynapicchu
will have a maximum time of 6 hours
• To reiterate that during the tour of the Llaqta de Machupicchu, re-entry is not allowed To the Inca city except for reasons of force majeure in accordance with Article 16 of the Regulations.
• During the months of November and December, these measures will continue to Evaluation of the implementation of the same and the communication that will be made
The DDC-Cusco invokes companies, travel and tourism agencies, graduates and guides in tourism And, general public, to contribute