PDA

Cherry Picking ««« 查看完整圖文版

range
2010-11-21, 07:15
finished

ycy903
2010-11-21, 12:07
如果是OZ工頭+年輕香港太太還有另一隻手機是0412***846,請大家留意工作內容她們人是不錯,只是在安排工作上沒有很理想, 若是想要體驗picking cherry或是集二簽, 可以去試試, 但如果想要賺取旅費就可以放棄了, 因為
1.男生一天約賺50~70, 女生35~50元(before tax),比黑工還難賺,
2.一開始說一星期有六天工作,開始工作後一星期只有兩到三天有工作,
 再繼續等別的農場,
3.不保証工作順序,先到也不見得先有工作..
4.若要前往建議有車, 以便隨時可以離開.
5.若需要30人應該是共用一間浴室跟廁所
6.常會跳電, 跳電就會停水沒法洗澡, 要等蠻久的

優點:
1.一星期可以請他載去鎮上採買一次 不收交通費 (但接送工作會另收接送費)
2.撇開工作不談,人還滿尊重女生,屋子裡會有一些規則須遵守
ex:男生不能隨便進入女生房間。
睡覺時間禁止喧嘩
3.無聊時可以跟他聊英文。

查看完整圖文版

like0107
2010-11-21, 12:52
Dear all:
If you wanna apply for above job, plz think it deep before you go there. My friend & I have just left there a few day ago. We have waited for cherry season almost one & half month. At the beginning, the person we contacted told us that, girl can go packing and boy can go picking. And normally, 6 days work per week and 7-8 hours per day,then the whole cherry season probably leasts 5 weeks. However, we found out that person seems to arrange everything in mess. First of all, he always told us tt the season will start on the first Tuseday of NOV and pay by contract $1/kg, however, picking started in the mid -NOV finally. Of course, we know all farm work depends on the weather. So we aren't blaming the delay, but for the pay which is finally $ 14/log (before tax) and each log is probably 17-18kg. And after the first pick, we almost finished half farm. That's not what we expected before. But he always said he's not a boss and he can't control the weather. The main point is, he must knows that how big is the farm and how long will it finish. He can't cheat us that the season can least for 5 weeks,but actaully the working day for that farm is just 10 days within this 5 weeks. He said he will find another farm for us. How come he didn't tell us before. This is total different for what he said to us at the beginning. If you just wanna have an experience for cherry picking, you can go. If you wanna make money, you need to think about it deep.

查看完整圖文版

J.F.T
2010-11-21, 15:58
I can't understand that the person who we contract told us he won't use Taiwanese people anymore...but now he still posts artical in this website...

查看完整圖文版

Cherry Picking ««« 查看完整圖文版