PDA

台灣人 (亞洲人) 可以/通常在南非做什麼工作呢? ««« 查看完整圖文版

ShyMaggie
2007-09-24, 15:05
Hi, there: ;-)
i am from Taiwan. I just come back to TW from South Africa(Cape Town) this week.
SA was awesome with beautiful views, special braai,open spaces,fresh air, nice people and great food! i really look forward to go back again.
But i am just curious about what can i do if i go back to SA?i am a English teacher also a graduate school student in TW. I am interesting in Teaching languages. I am planning to take Teaching Foreigner Chinese course recently. I am also curious about .. is it popular to learn Chinese in SA? Can everybody here give me some advice,pls? Pls feel free to talk to me as well..
(Enjoy the internation braai festival there in SA,tomorrow )

Have a nice day!!
Maggie (F)

c230kcoupe
2007-09-26, 00:24
Hi, there: ;-)
i am from Taiwan. I just come back to TW from South Africa(Cape Town) this week.
SA was awesome with beautiful views, special braai,open spaces,fresh air, nice people and great food! i really look forward to go back again.
But i am just curious about what can i do if i go back to SA?i am a English teacher also a graduate school student in TW. I am interesting in Teaching languages. I am planning to take Teaching Foreigner Chinese course recently. I am also curious about .. is it popular to learn Chinese in SA? Can everybody here give me some advice,pls? Pls feel free to talk to me as well..
(Enjoy the internation braai festival there in SA,tomorrow )

Have a nice day!!
Maggie (F)

Hi, first of all, I also like SA very much! Although I have back here in TW for two years now, but I still miss there.

Actually braai event we do almost every weekend when there are few friends around. It's real nice!

To teach chinese in SA, I don't think there are much people willing to learn compare to USA or other countries. But there are great interests about learning chinese from local South Africans. Actually if you do know Cape Town well, there is chinese school which they always teaching chinese to those 2nd or 3rd generations who can't speak/read chinese at all. I believe where ever the town with chinese/taiwanese there will be one chinese school.

Due to matric examption in SA, pupil with less than 5 years (actually I forgot how many years) they are allow to write Chinese exam in matrics thru Universtiy of London A-Level for their second language instead of Afrikaans, therefore there is a demand for it!

For local Afrikaaner ... I have no idea how much they are willing to learn? But for sure, they are interest about it.

Hope above info helps.

查看完整圖文版

jakowu
2007-09-28, 22:30
i live in Cape Town and work over here now. The demands for South Afraican to learn Chinese is growing here, but only for business man. we all know that China is the biggest growing country in the world, everyone wanna do business from there. maybe you can teach some private lessones (1 on 1), its better then open the class. just make sure you teach the right person who really want to learn. haha~~ not worth to work for someone over here~

查看完整圖文版

Mro_o^^
2012-01-26, 21:23
可以開個tutor咧:-P

查看完整圖文版

台灣人 (亞洲人) 可以/通常在南非做什麼工作呢? ««« 查看完整圖文版