PDA

11中曼谷轉機緬甸簽證問題! ««« 查看完整圖文版

vistor
2009-08-20, 11:50
你們好:
想請問,如預計到緬甸自助3天,購買AirAsia2段式機票,由台北至曼谷再轉機至仰光.
到曼谷時間是晚上8點左右.選擇在機場留宿等待一早的班機至仰光.請問我需要辦理泰國簽證嗎?還有什麼需要注意?可否提供相關訊息.

謝謝!

light years
2009-08-21, 21:35
Yes, you need Thai visa. Because you need to pass immigration then to enter airport lobby to check in at Air Asia next morning. Air Asia is a point to point carrier, they do not have transit or connection services.

查看完整圖文版

vistor
2009-08-24, 11:44
你好:
謝謝你好心及詳細的回覆.想再請問一下有些疑惑之處,是需要辦理泰國落地簽証或泰國簽証?這2種有何不同?如果需要入境再登機,那是否辦理泰國簽証即可,不需要落地簽証,即可check in 明早班機是這樣嗎?

謝謝.

查看完整圖文版

light years
2009-08-26, 02:16
落地簽 is called visa on arrival. you can apply at Bangkok airport, they give you 15 days of stay for Taiwan passports. 泰國簽証 is when you apply at Thai embassy. They give you 30 days of stay.

If you need to enter Bangkok 2 times for Air Asia connection, I think its the best to apply "double entry visa" at Thai embassy in Taipei. Then you can enter Bangkok 2 times.

Visa on arrival at the airport takes long time, sometimes the line is so long, may take over an hour. So its better to apply Thai visa in Taipei before you go. "double entry" visa is best for you. I think visa is free until next March. You can call Thai embassy in Taipei to ask about the fees and also the "double entry" visa. I think Thai embassy issue them to Taiwan passport holders as well.

查看完整圖文版

11中曼谷轉機緬甸簽證問題! ««« 查看完整圖文版