PDA

domestic ticket in argentina ««« 查看完整圖文版

pianny
2009-07-24, 11:32
Dear all,
I am new to this website, and i have something want to ask you guys about booking the domestic flight inside argentina.
I have checked the fare of Aerolinas/ Andes Airline and realised there are different prices between local and foreniger, and I book the cheapest ticket (local price)? And what is the best way to get the ticket I need? throght the travel agency in Argentina? However I wanna book the tickets before starting my trip and not to wait til the last minute, what do you suggest me to do?
Thanks for attention, I appreciate your answer.
Pianny

kuoweilee
2009-07-26, 23:37
我剛剛有到阿根廷航空www.aerolineas.com.ar 試了一下價格, 不管我是用美國所在地還是巴拉圭所在地, 好像都沒有price discrimination, 從buenos aires 到 el calafate 都約為400美元...南美的航空真是超爆利的。。。貴啊

felix

查看完整圖文版

pianny
2009-07-26, 23:55
the price is around $100 USD indeed and I tried to book ticket but they dun accept my credit card! i dunno how can i book the ticket outside argentina... anyone can help?
Pianny

查看完整圖文版

kuoweilee
2009-07-26, 23:58
我剛剛也試了 andes航空 http://www.andesonline.com/index.php, 不管是用西班牙文網頁還是用英文好像也都沒 foreigner and local people 在價格上的不同.. 看看有去過阿根廷的先進們知不知道..我自己是有打算明年要去, 所以有在收集資訊..

andes 是屬於salta那裡的航空, 你try 看看從buenos aires 飛 salta 來回, 價格好像都一樣.. no matter english language page or spanish's

felix

查看完整圖文版

kuoweilee
2009-07-27, 00:12
the price is around $100 USD indeed and I tried to book ticket but they dun accept my credit card! i dunno how can i book the ticket outside argentina... anyone can help?
Pianny

from argentina airline? i found only residence country with argentina can have option pay on line.. i guess so.

https://sdd.aerolineas.com.ar/Mpol15/buscar?pdv=a0&UI_LOCALE=es_AR
the above link only show up on argentina residence page.

felix

查看完整圖文版

kuoweilee
2009-07-27, 00:31
Pianny

check out this article. might be helpful for you.
http://argentinastravel.com/403/buying-tickets-argentina-internal-flights/

maybe you should book the flight online first and call to argentina airline call center later .. and make the credit card transaction over the phone ..

if you know how to pay credit card online, please let me know.. thanks

felix

查看完整圖文版

pianny
2009-07-28, 13:19
thanks for the link and all your reply.
yes, when i choose argentine page, the price is the cheapest! the second cheapest is the US page, and the european site is the most expensive! (the difference is big! around 30 Euro for each ticket!)
and, the Argentine page is only for local, so i choose US page. and then i reserve all tickets i need but i cant pay with my credit card! they required me to pay withine 24 hours, then i sent an urgent email to ask the method to pay. after, i cannot wait! then i call to the US diretly. it is quite easy to get to an officer, and i explained all my situation and she asked me if i have an American Express Credit card, i have! so, i gave all the card information and she got confirm. i only call for 13 mins, its quite efficient and i got the tickets.
so, its not easy difficult to get but, compare the price before you book. and of coz, if you have time, i guess buy inside the country thro the agent maybe the cheapest, not sure, i will let you guys know after my trip.
Thanks a lot for everyone again, i am starting my trip tmr!
Pianny

查看完整圖文版

domestic ticket in argentina ««« 查看完整圖文版